First Sasquatch Sighting

"The other night I heard the noise of a large animal walking around so I yelled at it and it slowly went away. Then I heard it coming back, yelled some more but it wouldn't go away again, and there were sniffing sound so I was sure it was a bear. I nervously shined my headlamp at it and there was a weird tall gangly shape and I was wondering what in the world it was but it was just a deer standing at a weird angle lol."

Mom is convinced it wasn't a deer. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In reality the most abundant wildlife in Arthur's world right now is the common mosquito. "One night I must have had like at least 100 around my bivy lol. The noise was very bothersome."

The heat has been affecting him but he is still feeling great. "The other day I drank 8 liters of water it's been pretty hot. It was super hot and humid going down but on the other side of the canyon going up it was shaded and the difference in temperature was pretty incredible."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home.

Changing plans

Half way through Oregon